Monday, March 26, 2012

a weekend of quilting

Last weekend, we had a lovely weekend catching up with lots of friends for a weekend of quilting at our old venue in Wodonga.
Show and tell at lunchtime was fantastic. I was a bit late getting my camera out so I missed some of the gorgeous quilts, but here a few favourites.
Christine with her Nancy Horsfall's baby quilt ( a pattern from Karen Cunningham)
Simone's Duck Hill Farm, made from a pattern from me. This is the quilt that was photographed for the French magazine "Quiltmania"


Carolyn's gorgeous tumbler quilt made for her daughter, Sophie.


And another gorgeous quilt from Simone, her version of the "St Neot Band Sampler"

.... to be continued


1 comment:

  1. Hi I would like to order duck hill farm pattern please
    Kerry in sydney

    ReplyDelete