Tuesday, September 15, 2009


I am sure it wont take long to get the hang of blogging, but right at this moment I haven't got a clue what I am doing!
I should be cleaning up the house as it is a terrible mess and I have a dear friend Joc coming to stay today. We have been friends for about 25 years, so there is no need really to pretend I am a just a little tidy, she knows well, I am not. But if we want to have dinner at the table tonight I need to clear a space.
I have been away on holidays and came back home to get shingles, and I am so far behind with my work, I would like to just close the door on it all, but that wont get it done, so I need to make a start on that also.
Christine is waiting on baby news from New York. Simon and Julie are waiting on the birth of the baby, due in two weeks and Christine and Bob are off to New York about two weeks later. Christine is supposed to be saving money but yesterday we bought ourselves gorgeous new Amy Butler bags, well I hope they will be gorgeous when they arrive. It was a bit like one for the customer one for me when we had Alan from XLN here yesterday. I bought gorgeous furnishing fabrics from Amy ( I dont have anywhere to put them) but maybe I will find and old chair or something to have reupholstered.
I would like to design some fabrics so I spoke to Alan about that also yesterday, now I just need to get back into some drawing. It is about 20 years since I have done any of that, designing fabric that is, not drawing.
well I will try posting this for starters and get back to the cleaning.

3 comments:

  1. Hi looking forward to keeping up with your goings on. LOL at your "one for the customer one for yourself"...you must be like a kid in a sweetshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Susan!! I'm looking forward to more POS posts and hopefully a visit to your beautiful shop soonish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the setting up of a blog. You will find it great fun AND a great way to promote your shop. Look forward to news as you get the time to post.

    ReplyDelete